Click For Video
26-27 July 2008 (Sat-Sun)
Youth Rally @ ITE College East
2 Days of Multi-Sensorial Immersive Engaging Learning
The Celebrated US Youth Speaker, Mr Kevin Wanzer
'Youths On Purpose!’
The Incredible Mr Glenn Lim,
Singapore National Youth Award 2005, ASEAN Youth Award 2006,
The Outstanding Young Person Award 2007
‘From Zero to Hero’ & ‘Seeing, Believing, Walking & Doing!’
Life Coaching Sessions with Singapore’s Youth Life Coaches
Find Hidden Talents! You have the Power to WIN!
Hear it from the Experts! 6 Career Panels from 6 Industry Clusters!
‘What My Job Offers YOU!’
Experiential Learning through Sports and Adventure!
Anyone can Break Through when They are Shown How!
Youth Music Festival to Celebrate Life and Purpose-filled Living!
A Value of $220 per Youth
Made Possible for MOE Schools
@ $90 per youth
through subsidies from
Foundation of Rotary Clubs (S) Ltd
- Targetted for an Audience of 1200 at New and Fantastically Equipped ITE College East as the Venue.
- Tapping the Immense Energy of Youths in A Gathering of Fun and Learning.
- Cater to multiple intelligences, incorporating seminars, workshops and kinesthetic activities.
- Inclusive of youths across diverse learning abilities.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TWO DAYS RALLY:
1. Confidence Building
2. Rooting Values and Self-Vision
3. Self-Mastery and Discovery
Youths will discover their strengths
- Youths will be exposed to a range of life skills
- Decision making for Life and Careers
- Management of Life Relationships and Resources
- Management of Emotions (anger)
- The Power of Communication and Leadership.
- Using a much acclaimed human resource tool called Strengthfinder by Gallup Organisation (Intended) - Subject to Sponsorship for the Strengthfinder Tool.
- Through participation in a variety of environments with new people with new challenges
- Youths will hear of the experiences of six groups of professionals, business owners, workers and technicians across competencies and work-based skill sets.
- Programme Components:
- 25% Lifeskills Coaching
- 25% Career Panels and Talks by Job Clusters/Work Required Capability
- 25% Experiential Learning (High Ropes and Low Ropes)
- 25% Competitions and Games